Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

subBucharest

I just waited for few minutes to pass midnight so I can post something also today. Later in the morning I leave for few days for Vienna.
For today thou, here is some underground life in Bucharest: and I mean underground, as in Bucharest subway.
An invasion indeed...
This morning, it was so crowded that I had to wait a little so i can take a photo.
Do a little bit of thinking while you're riding the train. Nice mixture of languages, although I cannot shake the feeling I've seen this before...

2 comments:

  1. The pictures of the metrou and the gara bring back a flood of memories!

    That sign is priceles...very funny.

    I'm getting to the blog entry...really I am. It's on my list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great action shots! Also good to see Nicole Kidman's mugshot. Though crap film!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments are most appreciated!