Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

the perfect rainbow, the missing camera

And so it was. The absolutely perfect rainbow, spreading from one edge of the world to the other, so vibrant and touchable that it took all my strength not to jump from the bus taking me to the airport and try to catch the colours in my fist.
The tiny old blackberry did a good job thou: it offered me a memory of this wonderful morning! And I am grateful for having seen it and captured it - as poorly as it came out, but nevertheless...
Sky watch.

7 comments:

  1. it was indeed a special moment! I mea, well... 45 minutes of perfect rainbow :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrada10:18 pm

    OMG! 45 minutes??? of this??

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Blackberry did a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking at something as beautiful as this and not having one's cam...I could totally relate to that :-) your phone captured it beautifully...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Have a wonderful weekend!

    Sky Shots in Disney World, please come and see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a moment, to be sure! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments are most appreciated!