Pages

Monday, February 11, 2008

Poiana Brasov

First of all, thank you for all good words! Leena was right: if they count for medicine than I am starting to feel better! Of course, still blowing nose, caughing & Co, but way better. For the weekend, since we had some stuff to celebrate, I took my better half and the flu along to Poiana Brasov. Mr. S. spent the day in the gym, I in the sauna (in a marvelous minty aroma). I tried to swim, but since I couldn't breath, that was not possible. The water seemed terribly cold, too. So after sauna, I just slept next to the pool.

Here is how the snow outside (yeah, I know, I am tired of white too...) looked from the window of our hotel.

10 comments:

  1. Very cute alpine scene. :)

    Glad to hear you're feeling better. That's a nasty, long-lasting flu you've got.

    (The elephant skeleton is real.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veay beautiful scene!

    I am glad you are feeling well. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are feeling better!

    BTW You have with your two pictures shown very clearly why a picture in portrait mode gives a far better result where there are many vertical lines. No.1 wins hands down.

    Thank you for nice comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you are feeling better a little bit. Hope you will recover completely soon.
    I like the photos you posted, especially the first one. It is beautiful view from the hotel you enjoyed with your better half.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are over the worst of this illness... thats one big hill..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful scene and some quality time you have spent together. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sauna must have felt good and I'm sure it helped get rid of that flu bug. Glad you are better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun in the snow, get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brrrrr! That looks cold. But the sauna sounds like a lovely place to be in weather like this. Hope it was beneficial and helps you feel better! Be well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sure looks wonderful,what a view.
    Looks like a steep drop for skiing as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments are most appreciated!