Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Malta - Blue Grotto from the waves

The blue, the feeling. I was slightly afraid of the small boat swinging fast left-right when we started, but then, once the shore was left behind and the beauty of the Blue Grotto started spreading in front of us, I forgot. My fingers were just fast in adjusting the ISO. Sometimes useless. Sometimes with a good result. I know now why people are so inlove with the Mediterranean blue...
Happy Wednesday!
Mesmerizing!
Fascinating games of colour and waves.
Tourists :)...

9 comments:

  1. a spectacular area! very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now thats Blue blue:O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been posting gorgeous scenery, Lara. So much to see and enjoy in lovely Malta.

    (But I have to be honest with you. That watermark is wicket intrusive and takes a lot away from the photos.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's gorgeous - it's very like Greece by the looks of things (I went on a similar boat trip, and came back with similar pictures, around Zakynthos a few years ago!). wonderful stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blue is special. Gorgeous. Great shots, Lara.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect crystal clear water!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW...these are fabulous! Very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I too would enjoy to experience the Mediterranean blues. And I sure wish I were one of those topurists. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful photo. The scenery is amazing and the water very blue. Would love to visit the place. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments are most appreciated!