Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

muzica @ Sighisoara Medievala - Anton Pann

One of the best concerts was that of the "Anton Pann" group.
Old Romanian and byzantine music, of which you can listen to here on their official page, or HERE, where you can find the whole songs. Also, if you scroll down the page, under SIMILARE (on the righ side of the screen) you can listen to more songs. The name of the group is actually the name of a famous Romanian poet and composer from the beginning of the 19th century.
Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a great band. nice shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are lots of concerts going on during summer. You have capyures the orchestra vcery nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looked like a nice concert. The photos of the musicians are beautiful. The instruments are different from the rock band. Must have sounds beautifully. Will look at their official set to listen to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:45 am

    Good looking band with great looking members of it. I'm sure they produce great music too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! Thank you, I do enjoy all types of music, especially folk music from other countries. wonderful sounds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sounds nice and very interesting. Do you know that I like the music of Fanfare Ciocàrlia? I have a lot of the music of them. Ok ... I know that is a other kind of Romanian music but I love it. I watched some weeks ago a reportage in Arte about the music of Romania, it was very interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments are most appreciated!